For your enjoyment we have:
* Flat grassed, shady camp sites, in a bush setting.
* Some sites with creek frontage and most have a fireplace.
* Powered sites available (shared power)
* Hot showers and flushing toilets (included in the fees)
* Wood and gas BBQ areas
*Firewood, Ice and small Kiosk available
* Bunkhouse accommodation with linen available. 13 beds in dormitory style, petitioned for privacy, with access to cooking facilities and amenities.
* Children are welcome to ride bicycles
... Read more
around the grounds. (helmets must be worn), or play and swim in the creek.
* Well behaved pets are allowed with prior arrangement (bond and conditions apply.)
* Catering available for functions (bookings essential)
* Undercover function area with seating for large groups.
* Licensed Bar (28 Days notice required)
The campground is 5km from the World Heritage Listed National Park, a perfect spot for bush walking and bird watching.
Darling Downs Zoo and Glengallen Homestead are also ...