Whether you're looking for water slides, jumping castles, tubes or any other outdoor activities for your next kids party, inflatable equipment is easy to set up and dismantle and provides hours of fun!
A video of Inflatable Equipment for Kids
Information on inflatable Equipment for Kids in Australia
Will Your Kids Enjoy Inflatable Equipment for Their Birthday Parties?
Do your kids love to climb, bounce and slide? They will probably love inflatable equipment. If you have a backyard, why not consider hiring a bouncing castle for their next party? You could be even more adventurous and get an inflatable water slide, or both! Hiring inflatable equipment for kids' birthday parties, or other parties or events where kids' activities are needed can a great way to keep them occupied.
Most inflatable equipment is recommended for children under 13 although very small babies may be at risk of being jumped or stepped on. Supervision by a responsible adult is essential at all times. Make sure kids take their shoes off and for safety reasons don't let them perform somersaults or climb up the sides of equipment.
Does your child prefer quiet sedentary activities for kids? They could find bouncing castles and water slides overwhelming so it might be worth considering something quieter like an arts and crafts party or a magic show. Slides and jumping castles have a tendency to hype kids up so be prepared for lots of noise and chaos!
What Kind of Inflatable Equipment Should You Get for Your Kids' Birthday Party?
Not sure what inflatable equipment would be best for your kids' party? Consider the size of your backyard and number of guests when making your decision. There are a number of different inflatable play equipment options including:
- Jumping castles - great for all ages and varying in size. They usually cost around $200 for 4 hours.
- Inflatable slides - usually part of bouncy castles. Cost: around $240 for 4 hours hire.
- Inflatable obstacle courses - have a series of challenges for kids to complete including tunnels, climbing obstacles and ball pits. Cost: around $200 for 4 hours.
- Water slides - stand-alone slides that feature water. Cost around $200 for 4 hours.
- Ball pits - inflatable pit filled with plastic balls for kids to throw and jump into. Cost: around $150 for 2 hours.
Inflatable equipment can keep kids entertained and having fun for hours - meaning parents can relax and enjoy their child's special day!