Aquanat was founded in 2001 in Perth, Western Australia, by Anat Juran, a trainer and therapist with decades of experience in aquatic education.
We are dedicated to making swimming and aquatic therapy accessible and enjoyable for people of all ages and levels of ability.
* Baby and toddler swimming lessons and classes
* Early-age aquatic education
* Swimming lessons for all ages including children, adults, and people with varied levels of ability and special needs,
... Read more
either in small groups or in private sessions
* Aquatic therapy sessions
* Somatic Experiencing (SE) (Trauma Resolution Psychotherapy)
* Combination Aquatic Therapy and SE sessions
* Our Australian Institute of Aquatic Bodywork offers training, courses, and certification for aspiring therapists or those wishing to extend their practice.
The pool we use:
* Our services are currently being offered at the state of the art heated indoor hydrotherapy pool at Rocky Bay Village ...