Little Athletics is a uniquely Australian sport for children 5-16 years. As the name suggests, it is based upon the sport of athletics (track & field) and the events are specially modified to suit the ages and abilities of children. A wide range of running, jumping, throwing and walking events is conducted.
Little Athletics is the Foundation for all Sports. It offers young people activities and skills that will stand them in good stead for their sporting future.
Algester Little Athletics Centre
... Read more
has proudly been a part of the Algester community for
34 amazing years.
The vision for our centre is...
- To encourage family participation
- Provide a safe, structured environment
- Recognise individuality
- Promote fitness and fun
- Strive for self excellence
- Build self esteem
- Encourage and acknowledge success
- Promote good sportsmanship
- Develop communication & friendship