Contact Youth Classes & Lessons for Kids in Australia
Request Contact
Book Youth Classes & Lessons for Kids in Australia
Request Booking

Youth Classes & Lessons for Kids

Best match results for youth classes & lessons for kids in Australia + 30km.

STORMFRONT PRODUCTIONS Your AWARD WINNING "one-stop music shop". Stormfront offers tuition in Voice, Guitar, Bass, Keyboard & Songwriting, as well as workshops, performing artists, recording, management & graphic art. If you need help in the music business, come to the best! Stormfront's ELITE professional expertise in ALL aspects of the Music Business (on and off-stage) means we will always offer the RIGHT ADVICE the first time for: * Event Management, Production & Consultancy (We'll ... Read more create anything of any scale, we'll run it, we'll advise on it) * Sound and Lighting Production (We'll stage it, engineer it, light it) * Graphic Art & Web Design (EVERYTHING from taking the photos to publishing anywhere & anyhow) * Audio & Video Recording via our in-house studios (Anything from walk-in demo's to commercial release) * Workshops, Masterclasses and Music Tuition (We'll stage it, we'll teach it, especially for you) * MC services for all events and ceremonies * Voiceovers ...

MUSIC LESSONS WHYALLA - ENROL NOW

Dates: from 20 Jan 2018 to 14 Dec 2018

Stormfront Productions - ENROL NOW FOR 2018! Whyalla's Premier Music Tuition. Offering RIGHT ADVICE the first time, we support YOU on YOUR musical journey! ANY age, ANY ability. Visit our website today! . MUSIC. Sing it, Play it, LOVE it!

Overall rating: 5 out of 5  

THANK YOU!

14-10-2018 by ROMY

Mark & Ali have been my teachers, guides and mentors and their absolute faith in me has allowed me to believe in myself and do things I never in a million years thought I could do. Now I can sing, play guitar, write my own songs and bring them to life, perform, audition and chase my dream of music all over the world. It's all because of Stormfront that I am so passionate about this one thing (music) and I will forever be grateful for everything they've done. Amazing guidance, their own achievements, and belief that I can do whatever I want to in life has inspired me to chase my dreams.

Best Music Lessons in Whyalla!

21-07-2018 by Terry

If you’re passionate about singing & playing your instruments & want to learn to be better, you have to try Stormfront Productions. I have for almost a year now & LOVE IT. Mark Tempany & Alison Hams are dedicated teachers who strive to see you succeed. Give them a try people!

Definitely recommend

25-01-2018 by Cathy

Both my daughters have been involved with Stormfront Productions for 6 years. Over the years Mark and Alison have encouraged and supported my girls, from singing to playing guitar to building their confidence to perform on stage. They definitely go beyond the "music teachers" title with the extra time they have put into my girls. I would definitely recommend Stormfront Productions to anyone looking at learning any form of music.

Confidence Boost

20-01-2018 by Kirsty

Seeing my daughter's confidence and self esteem grow with the support of Stormfront MINI MUSO and performances has been absolutely amazing! This is such a dedicated couple running a company that builds young people up and is always involved in the community. We love the way you guys operate. Compared to other musical experiences my child has had in the past (where they could definitely have used your expertise) we know you guys will ALWAYS do a great job. It's great to be part of the Stormfront family!

Caring Music Tuition from Stormfront Whyalla

16-09-2017 by Rachel

Alison from Stormfront Productions is my son’s music teacher. He is 5 and has Down syndrome. He loves music but find some things challenging. Alison has gotten to know him and has changed his lessons to suit his strengths, and works on areas he finds challenging. His MINI MUSO lessons have been great for his confidence, speech, focus, fine motor and attending skills. Every time he walks in to the lesson he feels like a rock star!!

Answer from Stormfront Productions Music Tutoring on 20-01-2018:
    Thank you! It's our great pleasure to work with students of all ages and all abilities, customising the lessons to suit. What a joy it is to work with your son!

Guitar Lessons are great

20-03-2016 by Jess

We were new to Whyalla and asking around about music lessons the overwhelming concensus was that Stormfront is the place to go. We couldn't believe not only the experience and qualification these guys have but the way their lessons are offered - listening to the students and teaching using the music they like in a very caring and customised way. My son doesn't stick at activities often but he's still loving guitar each and every week. We feel so lucky to have found Stormfront Productions in Whyalla.

We love teaching using the music our students love - that way they love music too! And WE feel lucky to do what we do. Thank you!

Music with generosity, expertise and fun

20-10-2015 by Happy parent

Mark & Alison deserve all the accolades they receive - I know for a fact they put in HOURS AND HOURS of work preparing the very best musical service this region could hope for. Not only weekly lessons, but workshops, performance opportunities, recording sessions, and most of all the most amazing mentorship and friendship - where they treat all students equal - and give much more than just musical skills. Whyalla should be so very proud to have these two when they could be overseas singing and being stars themselves, they choose to give their time to us instead! Amazing :)

WOW! What a lovely comment. Thank you for your kid words. We don't do what we do for awards - working with our amazing students and their families is reward enough. Thank you!

Stormfront's the BEST!

26-04-2015 by Jo

My daughter LOVES her music lesson each week. Mark & Alison customise their lessons to suit the student, and adapt and grow with each student as they develop their own musical taste. They go OVER AND ABOVE what is expected, offer awesome performance opportunities throughout the year - and are genuinely caring.

Thanks Jo! We DO care about our students - music lessons are about so much more than "just" the music, and we are proud to call our students and their families friends.
    Community Youth Classes & Lessons

Free Learn to Skateboard Events Australia Wide.Visist our website - under the "Hubs" tab, pick a location that is relevant to you and find out what is on - downlaod a rego form and we will see you at the Skatepark. The Skateboarding Australia (SbA) Hubs provide a modern day version of a sporting club and are revolutionizing the way Australians participate in physical activity. A Hub provides a community that exists without walls or entry fees with the primary purpose of getting more people active ... Read more and into skateboarding. This is done through fun, inclusive and free events that orbit around a variety of skateparks in each Hub region. A 2013 report released by CSIRO states that more Australians are losing interest in organized sport due to time poor lifestyles and barriers to participation. In contrast, participation in skateboarding is growing rapidly in popularity especially amongst Gen Y. It is vital that physical activity options available in communities grow to suit these changing demands. ...

All Star Cheerleading is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. With a background in gymnastics, dance and acrobatic skills, cheerleading is an inclusive sport for all ages and abilities. It develops strength, flexibility and fitness in a supportive team environment. Cheerleading is performance-based sport that incorporates stunting, jumps, tumbling and dance in an exciting two and a half minute routine performed for a panel of judges. CA offers All Star cheer and dance classes for a ... Read more range of ages and abilities. CA Owner and Head Coach, Hannah Winter, has been in the cheer and dance industry for over 15 years as an athletes, coach and judge. She is a level 5 credentialed and is a high school dance teacher. She has coached state and national teams across all divisions and competed at the Cheerleading World Championships. Our coaches are highly passionate and experienced, and hold WWCC and USASF cheer credentials from levels 1 through 5, and many are primary and secondary trained ...

The Better Health Program At various locations around Perth A FREE fun program for kids to become fitter, healthier and happier Do you have children 7 to 13 years old? Are you worried about their weight? The Better Health Program runs for 10 weeks during the school term and thanks to funding from the WA Department of Health is completely FREE for eligible children and their parents. Sessions are run twice a week for two hours after school and include physical activity, games, activities, ... Read more tips on healthy food, label reading and portion sizes plus much more! Registrations are now open for the next school term and programs are running at various locations across Perth. To find out more or enquire about a location near you: Call us or SMS your name and suburb for a call back! You can also register online by visiting our website.

The Better Health Program

Dates: from 30 Nov -1 to 30 Nov -1

The Better Health Program is a free healthy living program for kids above a healthy weight, running across the Perth Metropolitan region. This fun and interactive program helps children aged between 7 and 13 and their families, adopt a long-lasting healthy lifestyle. The program focuses on: - Eating habits - Physical Activity and Games - Building Friendships - Overall health Programs are led by qualified health professionals and take place after school, running parallel with school terms. Children and their families become fitter, healthier and happier as they have fun, meet new friends and learn new skills. Free for eligible families

Wodonga Little Athletics Pearce Street, Wodonga Saturday Mornings 9am -Noon Wodonga Little Athletics Centre is affiliated with Little Athletics Victoria. Through this affiliation the Wodonga centre is provided with the framework to enable them to conduct athletic programs for junior athletes in Wodonga and the surrounding areas. Little Athletics Victoria is made up of 7 regions throughout the state. 4 Metro Regions and 3 Country Regions. Wodonga forms part of the Northern Country Region (NCR) and ... Read more is one of 21 Centre’s who make up the region. Other Centre’s in our area who also are part of this region are; Albury, Lavington/Jindera, Mt Beauty, Howlong, Corowa, Wangaratta, Benalla and Yarrawonga/Mulwala. Based on the philosophy of family, fun and fitness, little athletics is an ideal sport for all children. The activities conducted help to develop balance, flexibility and co-ordination as well as enhancing the athletes communication and social skills. The Wodonga Centre’s aim is ...

Absolutely everyone can enjoy the benefits of training at Pro Martial Arts Taekwondo & Fitness Centre Caringbah in a family friendly fitness and wellness studio dedicated to serving the minds and bodies of kids and adults. We are much more than just a dojang, fitness studio or gym & Taekwondo is more than just kicking & punching, its Courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self control, indomitable spirit. New Beginners Welcome It is never too late to start training in Martial Arts. As a student ... Read more our instructors will be with you every step of the way. Self Defence,Fitness Focus Confidence & Fun. All age classes - All kids and Adults welcome. & Lil` Ninja kids development program 4-7yrs Training throughout school holidays Traditional ITF style Taekwondo. Come in & be part of our family, try a free trial class. NO CONTRACTS.

Traditional Karate for all ages and abilities with proven health benefits for body, mind and soul! -We have seen vast improvements from students in regards to their behaviour, concentration and general respect. -School grades have improved for most and self worth has increased. -Being parents ourselves, we have a passion to see kids thrive and succeed in life. -Traditional Karate can give them tools for life for many aspects of coping. Come on down to Okami (Japanese for Wolf) Dojo on ... Read more Tuesday nights at 6:30pm (except the first Tuesday of every month) All new students receive complimentary two week membership which includes sessions at both of our dojos!

Dance From The Heart! We do not focus soley on dance technique. We encourage our performers to create, feel and be inspired by the creative process. Our students all collaborate in their own ways to create student owned shows and works bi-annually. We focus on dance as a creative outlet for children and youth. We encourage our students to be creative spirits and use their performances as an outlet for the emotions they experience in their lives. Our students are compassionate actors, dancers ... Read more and performance art practitioners. Motivation not intimidation. Inspiring creative minds. Fostering strong bodies and strong hearts. Each class includes tuition in a variety of styles including Jazz, Funk, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Modern Expressive and includes team building and confidence building exercises. Students are taught by qualified and experienced dance teachers and mental heath workers. We do not enter competitions but offer positively focused showcases and teach children not ...

Here at the centre we believe in Family Support; We have trained staff on hand for counselling services as we recognise how valuable this is to the community. Social support in our area is needed to make sure that young people and their families are able to find assistance that is non judgemental and non discriminatory. The Gold Coast City Council’s Northern Gold Coast Social Infrastructure Plan is the basis upon which our centre focuses not just on youth but families. The Oxenford & Coomera ... Read more Community Youth Centre Inc is proud to partner with the Northern Gold Coast Communities for Children program, the Rotary Club of Coomera Valley, Gold Coast City Council and the Nucrush Good Neighbourhood Program. Together we will provide important social infrastructure to help build community and purpose in this busy suburban centre.

Stunt shows and workshops on a pop up skatepark! It's impressive demo entertainment and kids entertainment in one! Look us up on youtube or check out our website to see what we can provide for your next events. We conduct action sports youth engagement workshops - we are the number one provider for skate, scooter, bmx and parkour shows in Australia! We are based in Sydney but are often touring around Australia so call us to see when a tour is next coming near you! We provide all the equipment, ... Read more including spare helmets, scooters, bikes and portable ramps - as well as all the necessary insurance. Check out our website for more information -

Traditional Kung Fu and Self Defence classes running in Revesby! We teach kids classes 3 times a week for ages 3-6, 7-11, and teens - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 4PM-7:30PM. We teach effective anti-bullying strategies, Self Confidence, Discipline, and Respect. Not just kicks and punches. Kung fu will not only teach your child how to physically defend themselves but also how to protect themselves mentally, and emotionally. Book in now to secure your child a space for the next year! We are ... Read more currently offering a FREE TRIAL LESSON and FREE UNIFORM to new members. Offer only lasts for the first 50 new members. Classes for adults run twice a week on tuesday and thursday from 6:30PM-7:30PM with more classes to start in the near future. Contact Sifu James for to book in for a free trial lesson! Mobile, Email, Website: Please see contact details for email and school website.

SOCCERCLASS training Academy is off season now. It will resume in September. March till September 2018: As the SOCCERCLASS academy is in recess, I am now coaching a soccer team on Wednesday and Friday nights at Fairbain Park Ascot Vale. 5.15pm. Boys / Girls can attend from 4 - 8 years old. SOCCERCLASS is after school soccer training program suited for boys and girls from ages of 4-10years old, who want to learn about playing soccer, before they go to a club team. The sessions are run by coaches ... Read more to teach skills and build confidence in soccer. SOCCERCLASS sessions are located at Fairbain Park, Ascot Vale. Thursday Afternoons 4:15-5:30pm New Season for 2017 starts Thursday Sept 8 till March 2018. Skill up your child the right way, with a qualified coach and WWC card. There are no sign up fees or term fees, just pay as you attend Training sessions: $20 per child per session. Family Discounts apply for siblings. Sessions run each Thursday from February through to ...

Girls' Brigade Victoria seeks to develop tomorrow's leaders today, with a vibrant enthusiasm to "seek, serve and follow Christ." The Girls' Brigade operates internationally in conjunction with many Christian Churches of all denominations and seeks to develop girls and young women in life and leadership skills and team work, whilst developing meaningful and supportive relationships, within a fun, safe and secure environment. Most importantly, it aims to build girls and young women up in their ... Read more faith and understanding of Christ and equip them for times of trial, future ministry and simply sharing the Gospel with their friends. Our passion and vision is to see "Girls lives transformed and God's world enriched" through a balanced program covering physical, Social, Educational and Spiritual aspects. We would value the opportunity to talk to any local church who would like to partner together in reaching their local community in a fun and vibrant outreach ministry. We have locations in ...

We love sport. All sports. Welcome to the Game connects sports clubs with new members of its community. We are dedicated to creating meaningful connections between refugee and migrant youths and their local communities through sport. We have a number of sports programs and teams that operate all over Brisbane. Our program includes opportunities in futsal, AFL, soccer, netball, volleyball, girls exercise groups and basketball. We are always looking for clubs and young people to get involved and help ... Read more create an inclusive and welcoming society through sport.

• 605 Military Road, Mosman, NSW 2088

Mosman Library Service provides lending and information services and an extensive range of resources, activities and events for all ages. The Library offers exciting programs for children and teens, a regular visiting authors program and a unique collection of material on Mosman’s history and heritage.

An Academy for children 3-12years who want to do better in life, We believe in planting the seeds of emotional health in your children at a young age so they can deal with life's ups and downs. We di this through several mediums, including drama, individual creativity and scaffold learning techniques. We also have a connected child and family counselling practice connected to the premises . We run weekly workshops Tuesday-Saturday 0.30-10.30am 11-12noon 4-5pm Its $180 per term andless still ... Read more with siblings

The Mini Maestros vision is that every child reaches the primary school gates confident, excited to learn, equipped with basic classroom skills and experience, and pushes the gates open with a skip in their step from the songs in their heart. The primary aim of Mini Maestros is to create self-reliant, confident and well-rounded learners who are familiar with the classroom experience and prepared for school. We use music and movement to achieve this objective, starting with children from six months ... Read more of age. We facilitate nurturing spaces to develop the whole child, celebrating their social, cognitive, physical and emotional breakthroughs. We provide the highest quality lesson content, developed by early childhood music education experts and delivered by a team of thoroughly trained big-hearted professional music teachers. As the longest running and most successful Australian business of its kind, our methods are tried and tested. We are proud to empower generations of confident ...

BPAC is the leading Dance Challenge in Australia offering fabulous Scholarships to Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Musical Theatre students as well as student choreographers. There is also group events available with access, for all participants, to attend industry workshops with Current Performing Arts Industry professionals. It is an annual event held at St John's Anglican College, Forest Lake in Brisbane. Visit our website at for further information for this year.

• U10,3,lethbridge Court, Ashfield, WA 6054

Hello. my name is Steve Thorne. I teach drum kit playing to beginners. I teach pop/rock, basic Jazz, and basic reading. I teach week nights after school. Also Saturday morning. I use the A.B.C. Book of drumming ($19.95) I charge $25.00/Half hour. I am an experienced school teacher with over twenty years experience.

Hoofprints Of Change is a fun, unique, world-renowned learner based educational experience where horses are the teachers! Our programs emphasize the BuildingBlocks™ curriculum developed to encourage self-confidence and awareness through validated hands-on experiences. Participants engage in objectively driven exercises and find themselves learning valuable life skills in a fun and exciting atmosphere while working with horses. The horses provide our certified facilitators with a window into the ... Read more participants personality through their intuitive nature and innate sensitivity. Current research has found this experiential form of learning to be most effective. Programs are designed to cater for 2 to 8 people at anyone time, making it an ideal family friendly activity for ages 8 to 80 plus. Programs can be tailored to meet specific needs of individuals - please contact us for further information.

Busy Bees Sensory is a program designed for 2-4 year olds. Through play, music, movement, story-time and more your child will explore their five senses and develop imagination and creativity. Different fortnightly themes keep the classes fresh and exciting. Created and run by an experienced, dedicated teacher your child will "bee buzzing" with excitement at the end of every class. This structured program incorporates play through a variety of Sensory stations encouraging one of one time with parent ... Read more and child. Group music and movement time includes singing, dancing, instruments and story-time and encourages social interactions. Most importantly these classes are fun and relaxed and allow children to learn in a nuturing environment with their parents. Classes and 45 mins long and run on Mondays and Friday mornings in Mundaring and Swan View.

There’s a brand new Dance School option now available for your children !!! We started teaching Adult classes which have been very successful and we will continue to run our these classes. But now there’s also good news for parents in the Coffs Harbour region. If you’ve been looking for a Dance School just a little different from the norm, this is for you. Starting from 2017, Seaside Cloggers are starting ‘Clog Tap’ Dance classes for: Tweens (8-12 years old) and Teenagers (12-16 years ... Read more old) Clog Tap is great for your child’s co-ordination & rhythmic awareness, learning musicality, learning how to be part of a team while still being independent to find their own style – & best of all its loads of fun. Our primary aim for your children is to have fun while learning the joys of dancing. Our Dance Club offers a slightly different experience for your child. Whilst the learning of an exciting and interesting dance form is taught by an experienced teacher, your child is also ...

The YMCA community services team believe in the power of inspired young people. We’re focused on making a positive impact on the physical, mental and social wellbeing of young people and making their voices heard. We run important community programs across NSW and the ACT. Our programs use a youth empowerment and outcomes framework and are informed by young people and research. YMCA NSW Youth Programs aim to empower young people in various areas of their lives. We focus on physical and mental ... Read more wellbeing, life skills, advocacy and building resilience. YMCA NSW offers a range of youth programs and activities, including: StreetGym, Youth Parliament, Breakfast Club, Skatepark Leagues

Here’s your chance to try your hand at the wonderful world of circus...!    All are welcome: little kids and big kids, young and old; to have a go at all sorts of circus tricks including juggling, diabolo, devil sticks and hula hooping, and you might even build a human pyramid!   So come on down and you might find you're the star of the circus!!!

The Brindabella Physical Culture Club prides itself on being a friendly club that promotes fun through dance and exercise in a caring environment. From beginners classes to fun and fitness classes to challenging routines for experienced performers. Brindabella Physical Culture Club meets in the dance studios at Cook Community Hall, Cook. We are always pleased to welcome new families, with girls from at 3 to 63! Physie is affordable for all families! If you would like to see any information ... Read more regarding fees, class timetables please head to put website. Every new enquiry receive the first two lessons FREE! Contact us today to find out about our offer with no obligation to join

About Us Waverley Action for Youth Services Inc (WAYS Youth Services) is a not-for-profit community organisation providing help and services to young people and their families, in the Eastern Suburbs, South Sydney, City of Sydney and surrounding suburbs. Our mission is to work with young people aged 9 to 25 to create pathways to the future. We offer a one-stop-shop and an integrated model of service delivery with a team of helpful, professional staff. Our services cover recreation, education and ... Read more training, case management, counselling, health promotion and clinical services. WAYS has a purpose built youth centre at Bondi Beach where many of our services are located and another facility in Bondi Junction. We are open six days a week. WAYS’ funding sources include grants from Federal, State and local governments, and private foundations. We also run fundraising events and receive donations from individuals, service organisations and the corporate sector. Some of our services are provided ...

What Is PHYSIE? Physie: A Fusion of Dance and Sport Affordable and Welcoming with classes only costing $ 8 per lesson with Club registration fee is $ 20 & BJP registration $ 77 which is a compulsory registration fee It’s a Girl Thing! Empowering Girls & ladies for Life You can start physie at any age, from 3 to 73, & one of the best things is that mums and daughters can both take part and share the joy of physie! Physie is where girls can learn 5 kinds of dance and exercise in every ... Read more class. Girls will develop strength,grace,good posture,musical interpretation and confidence. BJP Physie is a non-profit organsation with over 125 years of history & knowledge behind us,creating exciting & innovative dance & exercise routines for girls and ladies. We also offer optional competitions for teams and individuals that we encourage though not compulsory. It's time for a healthy start the Physie way - where your daughter can have fun,make friends,learn to dance and feel ...

Christmas Display - Alstonville Plaza

Dates: from 30 Nov -1 to 30 Nov -1

Club members will be performing a Christmas display on the 19th December, 2015 at Alstonville Plaza, Bugden Avenue, Alstonville from 10.45am. Come along and see what physie is all about... 2016 will also be exciting as our members will be performing at different venues in the Ballina Shire to show what Physie is all about. Stay tuned or visit our FB Page: Ballina on Richmond Physical Culture Club :)

• 46 WISHART CL, Shadforth, WA 6333
    • Business can travel to you

The Heart Of The Tao Monastery is a Tao-Wu-Shin Kung Fu School and centre for the study of Physical, Mental and Spiritual Cultivation. We are a home to Taoist Warrior Monks and Mystics. Listed among the various disciplines that we practise and teach are Kung Fu, Elite Personal Training, Meditation, Spiritual Enlightenment, Self-Mastery, Massage, Chi-Gung, Tai-Chi, Yoga, Hypnotherapy, Professional Counselling, Life Coaching.

Circus Monoxide is a well resourced circus space based in Fairy Meadow. An ideal space for shows, rehearsals and workshops and is part of the vibrant Illawarra arts community. Here at Circus Monoxide our busy circus school caters for children from 2 years of age to adults of all ages. We sponsors disadvantaged students and run classes and projects for disadvantaged groups and sections of our wide community. We produces shows and cabarets regularly and love to entertain at corporate, community and ... Read more private events as well as present workshops for anyone willing to have a go. Give us a call for more information, we would love to have you on board!

Scouting builds character, resilience, leadership and team skills with lots of fun and adventure. From 6 years old in Joeys, from 8 years old in Cubs, from 11 years old in Scouts and from 15 years old in Venturers, all of our Boys and Girls have enormous fun learning and experiencing adventure under the supervision of trained and enthusiastic leaders.

Overall rating: 5 out of 5  

Loving the scouting journey.

28-06-2016 by Alison Harvey

My son has attended Hampton Park Scouts for the past 7 years and it has become part of his life and who he is. He has experienced a huge range of diverse activities and has developed self confidence and skills as a result. I am confident it will be a lifetime committment for him. In fact, we were so impressed that I ended up joining in too, as a leader. Come on down - you won't be disappointed

Extra filters
    Ratings
    Cafeteria on site:
    Parental supervision
    Kids age groups:
    Payment options:
    Articles related to your search: