The sun and climate allow our children to play outdoors twelve months of the year. Our children’s generation is experiencing unprecedented change that differs from our own. Technology tempts and allures children into a sedentary perilous lifestyle that can contribute to a number of health issues, coupled with the fact that 1 in 4 children are overweight or obese.
It’s our role as parents to educate and equip our children with the tools to live a happy, healthy and successful life, to benefit not only their mind but also their body.
Active children become active adults, however, there is significant evidence that shows the benefits of sport reaches far beyond activity.
Playing soccer and sports in general provides an invaluable experience for children, that exercises not only their muscles but their brains as well. It is much more than just exercise and also provides children with more than just physical well-being, it contributes to a child’s development both psychologically and socially.
Research shows the importance of physical activity for children is stronger than ever.
Sport is the key ingredient to providing a healthy, happy, prosperous life for our children, it can help develop important character traits and lifelong values in children which can create a positive impact in their lives.
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Australia
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Adelaide
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Brisbane
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Darwin
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Hobart & South East
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Inner North
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Melbourne
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Perth
- Soccer Coaches & Instructors in Sydney