Business Address: End of Quarry St NSW 2021
Business contacts: Stephen Day
Australian Business Number (ABN): 46127534472
Qualifications and certifications: Master Club Professional
Registered child care provider number: No
Parental supervision: Optional
Kids age groups: 4-6 years old, 7-9 years old, 10-12 years old, 13-15 years old, 15-18 years old
Cafeteria on site: Yes
Disability and special needs facilities: Yes
Costs: Per session / class, Per term, Short term contract, Long term contract
Opening & Closing time: 6am - 10pm
This business has no special offers.
School Holiday Tennis Camps
Event price: $50+
Age group accepted: 3-5 year olds, 5-8 year olds, 8-10 year olds, 10-12 year olds, 12-15 year olds
Parental Supervision: Drop Off
School holiday camps are on every school break. We have 11 camps per year. Please see our website for up coming dates.
Bookings can be made daily or weekly at a discount and must be paid in advance.
The terms and conditions for camp bookings, payments and credits at Wentworth Tennis are listed below. Please note that we do not provide refunds and we only provide credits on your account.
Cancellations can only be made by phoning us.
1. Bookings can be made by phone, in person or online, and will only be accepted with full payment.
2. Once you have booked at our daily rate you cannot change to a weekly booking rate once the camp has started (ie you can add extra days at the daily rate, but not pay the balance of a weekly rate).
1. If Wentworth Tennis is informed by 8pm the day before the day you wish to cancel, a credit is given for that cancellation.
2. If Wentworth Tennis is not informed by 8pm the day before the day you wish to cancel, zero credit is given. (This includes if a child is sick)
3. To change a camp day you must first cancel the day you currently have booked and therefore points 1 & 2 of this cancellation policy applies. Please phone Wentworth Tennis to do this.
Change of Day(s) booked
1. Please be aware that if you want to change the day(s) your child is booked in a camp then it equates to cancelling a day and rebooking a new day, and therefore the above cancellation fee system applies.
1. All our camps are held every day, and fully staffed, irrespective of the weather and therefore no credit is given due to the weather.
This business has no expert articles.
At ActiveActivities our mission is to connect parents and carers with providers of activities for kids and make it quick and easy to find, compare and select the best providers based on your needs and location. We are building the most complete online marketplace for kids activities in Australia where providers for events for kids, general activities and school holiday activities can be found and contacted in a few clicks.
If you offer any types of activities for children and toddlers, please join the marketplace by adding your details to the site today.
If you have used one of the kids activity providers on ActiveActivities please can you add a review about that business to the website?