Sydney Uni Tennis
Business Address: 85 Darlington Road NSW 2008
Business contacts Sydney Uni Tennis
Australian Business Number (ABN) 96121520371
Registered child care provider number No
Parental supervision Optional
Type of sessions 1-on-1, Group
Kids age groups 4-6 years old, 7-9 years old, 10-12 years old, 13-15 years old, 15-18 years old
Cafeteria on site Yes
Service location Our location
Disability and special needs facilities Yes
Costs Per session / class, Per term
Details of these costs For term based group coaching or individual private lesson
Payment options Cash, Credit Card
Opening & Closing time 7:30am - 10pm
This business has no special offers.
Junior tennis group coaching
Event price: Free, $20 to $50
Price details: This booking is for assessment ONLY. We may be able to offer an one off trial, availability is subject to lesson enrollment.
Age group accepted: 3-5 year olds, 5-8 year olds, 8-10 year olds, 10-12 year olds, 12-15 year olds
Parental Supervision: Optional
Term 1 Junior coaching has commenced
Our Junior Tennis Coaching Program runs according to criteria from Tennis Australia. There are four levels in coaching, children need to be assessed before enrolling into a class.
Players/Coach Ratio: 4:1
All coaches are cleared with "Working with Children Check"
Please feel free to send us enquiry for more information.
This booking is for assessment only.
After assessment is completed, we will be able to offer you a class level, time and day for your child(ren)'s enrollment in the term.
This booking is for assessment ONLY.
We may be able to offer an one off trial, availability is subject to lesson enrollment.
- Participants must be assessed before joining any tennis program. For a free assessment please contact us via email.
- Places are subject to availability and at the absolute discretion of SUSF.
- Junior Tennis programs operate in accordance with the NSW Public School Terms calendar.
- Term payments must be made in full before the start of the first lesson. If payment has not been made admission to the lesson will not be permitted.
- Eligible to receive Active Kids voucher when enrollment is 8 weeks or longer.
- All group lessons are to be booked and paid for in advance.
- All Tennis Programs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once payment is accepted, the time and day of coaching become fixed for the duration of school term.
- SUSF reserves the right to change the day and time of the class if there are not enough participants to sustain the viability of the class.
- SUSF reserves the right to cancel any programs at any time.
This business has no expert articles.
At ActiveActivities our mission is to connect parents and carers with providers of activities for kids and make it quick and easy to find, compare and select the best providers based on your needs and location. We are building the most complete online marketplace for kids activities in Australia where providers for events for kids, general activities and school holiday activities can be found and contacted in a few clicks.
If you offer any types of activities for children and toddlers, please join the marketplace by adding your details to the site today.
If you have used one of the kids activity providers on ActiveActivities please can you add a review about that business to the website?