By posting a review on ActiveActivities you confirm (1) that the details you have provided are correct, (2) that you have experienced the product or service under review yourself and (3) that you have not received any financial incentive or other reward to do this review.
You are writing a review for:
Why are reviews important?
It's a great way to share your opinion with the community on the level of service you received from a specific business.
Do you accept both negative and positive reviews?
Yes, we accept both positive and negative reviews that detail your first-hand experience with the business being reviewed.
What are the Do's and Dont's?
- Please ensure your review is fair, clear and helpful to others.
- We do not accept reviews that are defamatory or contain abusive language.
- Reviews containing personal insults will not be accepted.
- Fake reviews, biased reviews or reviews by competitors will not be accepted.
- Detailed reviews with helpful information are more likely to be published.
You can read our detailed ratings and reviews guidelines.
Your review will be considered against our ratings and reviews guidelines and if approved published. The business you have reviewed will then have an opportunity to respond after which further actions might be taken. The publishing of ratings and reviews is at our sole discretion.