We are running a FREE COME AND TRY sessions for all football (soccer) enthusiastic females from 10 years old to senior women's in 2018.
In 2018, Pascoe Vale Football Club is aiming to significantly increase the number of girls and ladies teams at the club!
This means that girls will have the opportunity to try the sport before the committ to season 2018.
Pascoe Vale FC are looking for girls of age groups U10 to seniors levels to join us this year.
We will help develop your daughters skills and confidence in a fun and friendly environment.
5 GREAT REASONS WHY GIRLS SHOULD REGISTER WITH PASCOE VALE FOOTBALL CLUB!
1. Football is the fastest growing female sport in Australia - and for the first time has overtaken Netball for girls aged 6 -13!
2. There are far more Girls registering in Pascoe Vale FC now more than ever!
3. Pascoe Vale FC is currently in the National Premier League of Victoria one tier below the A league.
4. A Junior Development Program will be offered to junior female age groups
5. Games will be in the local areas so if not playing a home game, your away game will most likely be at your next door neighbouring club's fields.
Don't forget! Our very own junior Kelly Lam who has been selected in the Young Matildas proudly began her football career with Pascoe Vale Football Club!.
So bring a friend to our Come & Try Football Dates and see what our amazing game can do for you!