GMA is a community based martial arts academy teaching Kung Fu and Tai Chi for adults and children.
- Government accredited, Australian Sports Commission
- Fully insured, Martial Arts Industry Association
- Working with Children checked
- Registered Kidsport provider (Local Government bodies and Department of Sport & Recreation)
- Professionally trained Instructors
- Member of Kung Fu Wushu Western Australia (industry peak body)
- Member of Martial Arts Industry Association
Master Siu and his
... Read more
Instructors welcome you to a complimentary lesson to get a first hand experience of the teachings. Both Kung Fu (Ging Mo Kune, translatates as the Essence of Martial Arts) and Tai Chi (Chen Style TaijiQuan, Practical Method) are traditional martial art disciplines.
Operated by Si Fu Gawain Siu and Si Mo Mary Anne Taylor, the academy focuses on supporting community and members in a respectful and nurturing environment.
Group classes are currently conducted year round at Leederville Town Hall, ...