FREE Trial Lesson - Martial Arts, Self Defence and Fitness
* Confidence, self esteem and discipline
* Coordination, focus and core strength
* Fitness and effective self defence
The Nihon Bugeikan Dojo offers a seamless combination of traditional Japanese martial arts including elements of judo, aikido, karate, iaido (way of the sword) and kobudo (traditional weaponry of Okinawa and Japan).
Our dojo is a member of the Zen Goshu Sogo Budo Kyokai Inc. (All Australia Integrated Martial Arts
... Read more
Federation) and we are an approved provider for the NSW Gov't Active Kids $100 Sports Voucher program. Our instructors are accredited with the MAIA and hold certification from their respective organisations.
- Combined Martial Arts for kids (8+) 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Goshin-jutsu and kobudo for youth/adults (12 to 18+) 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Junior and senior judo (10+) 7:00 PM
The first lesson is FREE so call or email us to make an appointment ...